The English Language Hub is dedicated to supporting students who are non-native English speakers. To give you an idea of how the English Language Hub can help you, here are some examples:
- Improve your fluency and confidence when speaking in English
- Review and practise grammar, improving your accuracy when using English
- Learn important academic writing skills for improving your essays/reports
- Be more familiar with the common errors that international students make and learn how to avoid them. Therefore, helping you to improve your marks.
- Improve your communication skills when giving presentations and writing emails; these are important skills for work as well as for your studies.