Arden Library is pleased to be able to provide our students and staff with free access to LinkedIn Learning via the Library Portal.
LinkedIn Learning is a video-based online learning platform providing access to professionally created courses, designed to help you gain new skills and advance your career by developing your understanding of business, technology, creative skills, and more.
LinkedIn Learning provides:
- Access to over 16,000 expert-led courses.
- Personalised skills and course recommendations based on your interests, prior learning, and career goals.
- The option to follow Arden University learning pathways, designed to help students develop skills relevant for their study and future career.
- The ability to set weekly goals to track your progress and remind you to keep learning.
- The option to add these courses to your LinkedIn profile once you've completed them to strengthen your personal brand and promote your talents to potential employers.
To access LinkedIn Learning, visit our Digital Capabilities page on the Library Portal and sign in using your Arden Office 365 credentials. You can also find links to LinkedIn Learning on every Subject Guide and via the A-Z List of Databases.
LinkedIn Learning is accessible on desktop devices, or you can download and view content offline on your mobile devices via the app.
If you have an existing personal LinkedIn account, you can sync this with your Arden LinkedIn Learning subscription by following these steps.
We’re always keen to hear what you think so please get in touch if you have any comments or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.